Smart Home Automation, Smart Home Systems, & Savant Home Automation In Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, NV, and the Surrounding Areas
We have to admit that smart home automation is pretty awesome.
When we started 25 years ago, we could only dream of controlling our whole home while we were away or changing the thermostat while on the way home from work. It would have seemed very futuristic. But all of this is now available to everyone.
Even if you don’t have any technological ability, you can still have smart home automation set up for you. We love this technology and love to bring it to our customers. The installation can include switching out electrical boxes and outlets, plus making all the network connections. If you’ve tried, or are just starting from scratch, call us for an appointment, and we’ll get you on your way to complete smart home automation.REQUEST A QUOTE
Here are some of the things that can be controlled:
- All Appliance Control
- Scheduled Systems
- Garage doors and door locks
- Audio/Video control
- Cameras and Camcorders
- Security systems and control equipment
- Audio and video surveillance systems
- Burglar and fire alarms
- Pool lights and water features
- Outdoor lighting
- Intercom systems are available
Savant Home Automation Authorized Dealer
DMC Systems is an authorized dealer and trained installer for Savant premium smart home systems. Savant systems offer unparalleled convenience for lighting, climate, entertainment, security, and more from a single, intuitive app. The benefit of Savant home automation systems is that they can be customized to fit any home including outdoor lighting, pool features, home theater rooms, and more.
Popular Automation Features:
- “Away” – turn on alarms, reset thermostat for energy savings, turn off lights, set motion control, and lock all doors.
- “Home” – when your smart home automation gets a notification you are a certain distance from your home, security systems turn off, the thermostat is changed for comfort levels, and other creature comforts come on.
- “Good night” – turn on alarms, set nighttime thermostat, turn off all lights, lock all doors.
You can personalize your own such as a “backyard party” with the pool features and backyard speakers on, or a “movie setting” with some lights dimmed, others off.
Smart Home System Emergency Automation Service
If there is ever an emergency, you can depend on us to be there right away. You can lock and unlock the doors while you’re away from home by simply pushing a button on your phone or other internet devices. Contact us today if you are interested.
Call for a FREE consultation or to learn more about the warranties we have available on installations.